E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Wednesday March 10, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Long on flip of initial key resistance if there is momentum and/or sellers are weak into that zone from above. Caution here as this area may chop especially around the open.
- Short fade at good resistance at the 3912s if buying is not steam rolling into that area.
- Short on clear failure above initial key resistance for push down to the 3855s zone and possibly initial key support.
- Long at the 3855s zone if selling dries up.
- Long at initial key support for reversal. Watching for strong selling into this zone, as then I will hold off going long until the back of the zone or a poke below.