E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Thursday March 11, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Long at initial key support. Watching for strong selling here as that can produce a fight and chop at the zone. Will need to asses which side is dominant.
- On weak buying into initial key resistance, short. If I see any signs of strong buying on this gap up, I won't bee interested in this trade.
- Long flip of initial key resistance on strong, momentous buying. Ideally the TICK is holding above 0 for this trade.
- Short flip of initial key support on clearly dominant selling. Ideally market opens, slams through the zone and then continues on down to the 3898s, but the r:r needs to be 2+ for me to execute.
- Long the 3898s to 3893s support zone area. Ideally we get a push into the 3893s zone.