E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Friday March 12, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Short initial key resistance first test on clearly weak buying into the zone.
- Long initial key support first test on clearly weak selling into the zone.
- Watching the 3924s for weak buying of initial key support and for buyers to be unable to hold above the area. Will short expecting sellers to enter and to trigger liquidation break below initial key support for the 3898s.
- Long somewhere in the 3898s-3889s area for swift reversal up. Will exit if buyers not pushing price up.
- Long on break above initial key resistance on strong, momentous buyers. If sellers are weak on a pull-back into that zone once above, will look for a good location to go long for eventual push higher even if upside momentum dies off.