E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Tuesday March 16, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- not looking for a long on flip of initial key resistance at the open. may look for this later in the day if I see momentum on break above and clearly sellers are weak. long up there is too risky.
- short on clear rejection above initial key resistance.
- long initial key support. Ideally this is an easy trade. If sellers hold price against the zone, I will exit expecting a push lower.
- short flip of initial key support on strong selling below. Don't want to see rejection below there by buyers.
- Long the 3930s good support zone on signs of selling shutting off.