E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Wednesday March 17, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- long initial key support firs test for swift rejection. Will exit if sellers sticking to the zone.
- short initial key resistance if first test and before test of initial key support.
- short failure above initial key resistance. need to see weak buying on push above the zone. Should be intraday confluence up there, like the IBH.
- strong selling at open into initial key support and push down to the 3926s zone. if selling obviously shuts off. I will go long there first test and would want to see price push above initial key support quickly.
- a long on flip of initial key resistance is likely going to be a more difficult trade today as you have both sides fighting there. likely will pass on this.