E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Thursday March 18, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- On clearly weak buying near the open into the 3945s zone, short for push to initial key support. Passing on the trade if coming off initial key support first before the test.
- Short initial key resistance as long as market is not trending up with sustained upside momentum and clearly strong buying.
- Long initial key support first test. Don't want to see price stick to this zone or else we may see breakdown below. Watch to see if buyers can push and hold above the day's midpoint.
- Long the 3900s zone only if selling clearly dries up. Don't want to try to catch a falling knife if ES is in liquidation mode.
- Long the 3889s area, expecting rejection and swift reversal up.