E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Thursday March 19, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- There's potential for the open to balance and then breakout to the upside on sustained upside momentum (TICK). I will be watching for that for a push into the 3938s. This is a more advanced play.
- Short on push into initial key resistance. Watch for buying to shut off above the zone. This area i s low volume and the ES likes to push into these a bit before reversal.
- Long initial key support as long as sellers are not liquidating/very aggressive.
- Long the 3889s to 3878s. Expecting reversal here. May be strong selling into the zone, but I expect buyers to be strong enough to reverse price.
- Short good resistance at the 3938s on weak buying into the zone. If the trend is up and there is nothing but sustained upside momentum, then I won't be taking this trade as I will expect this zone to be churned.
- Long on flip of initial key resistance after the 3938s have been stuck to and the VPOC is placed up there. Ideally this area will have confluence like the day's midpoint and a LVN. This is not an area to flip long before a test of good resistance nor after first test of good resistance.