E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Monday March 22, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Short initial key resistance first test. If price starts to fail to push below overnight high / midpoint area, exit trade. If you see momentous buying after push off initial key resistance and price failing to push below intraday support, that can be a long trigger if the risk is clearly defined for push up to the 3938s.
- Long initial key support if I see a lack of strong selling into the zone. Do not want the zone to be stuck to.
- Only looking for a short flip of initial key support on VERY strong momentous selling and a clear break below the zone (not just a small poke). Watch for TICK to be sustained below 0. There will be obvious weakness.
- Long first test of the 3885s on some signs of selling drying up into the zone. There is a lot of potential for rejection at this zone.
- Long the 3868s on selling drying up. Don't catch a falling knife here. I expect downside to be capped by this zone today.