E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Tuesday March 23, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Short initial key resistance on first test. If strong buying off initial key support or the open, will look for deeper push into the zone or pass depending on order-flow.
- Long first test of initial key support. Expecting buyers to defend here. Don't want to see the zone stuck to.
- Short clear and obvious flip of initial key support for ultimate push down to the 3875s zone. Will likely scale large at the 3888s as who knows what will happen there.
- Long the 3875s zone first test if selling dries up. Don't want to catch a falling knife if ES in liquidation mode.
- Long clear flip of initial key resistance on momentous buying. Will ideally see strong buying persist and push up to the 3956s to end the day.
These are the main trade ideas for today that offer the best r:r, in my opinion.