E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Friday March 26, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
Expecting rotational trading today.
- Short initial key resistance first test. On strong buying, this is not worth it as it is likely to break above here. Especially if strong buying off the 3900s, not worth it.
- Long flip of initial key resistance. Only worth it if I see sustained upside momentum in the TICK and strong buying in the flow. This area should not be stuck to on a pull-back from the 3929s. If so, exit trade and expect churn.
- Short the 3932s zone first test if buying clearly dies off. Must be obvious, or else pass. Will expect reversion to the 3900s.
- Short the 3944s zone for reversal down to the 3910s ultimately, but can chop around the 3929s as well as this was the former VPOC and the VPOC can shift back up with enough volume.
- Long first test of initial key support. I want to see push and hold above the 3900s. Might be some chop here first that should not scare me out.
- If buyers can't hold above the 3900s off initial key support, short opportunity will be close to the 3900s with intraday confluence (midpoint/IB, etc.) or on strong break below initial key support for pullback, but I don't want to see a surge in buying after a push below the zone as the 3900s are a magnet. The short near the 3900s will be more challenging to time. Watch for the TICK to become sustained below 0.
- Long first test of the 3868s support zone. I expect buyers to defend here first test. I'll be looking for a choppy move up to the 3900s.