E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Tuesday March 30, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Short on seeing a poke above the 3955s. Buying dries up above there. I will be expecting this, but if buying clearly can't push any higher, I will be watching order-flow in the zone for an entry.
- Higher probability: Long initial key support on seeing selling drying up. Caution here as the VPOCs below are acting as magnets. On a poke below this zone, watch for selling to dry up and strong buying to enter for a failed breakdown and a push up.
- Short flip of initial key support on clear and obvious strong selling below the zone. Has to be clear and obvious, otherwise not worth it.
- Short first test of initial key resistance. Won't be expecting much off here, but there is potential for a strong move off here at the end of the day if the market gets too long into the zone. Watch for buying to get weaker and weaker as initial key resistance comes into play.
- Higher probability: Long at the 3906s zone first test expecting swift rejection.
- Higher probability: Long at the 3888s zone first test expecting swift rejection.