E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Pre-Market Breakdown for Tuesday April 06, 2021
Today’s E-Mini S&P 500 futures (CME: ES, MES) pre-market analysis.
Trade ideas I am looking for today (not investment advice)
- Higher probability: Short on struggle with the 4067s.
- Higher probability: Short on weak buying into initial key resistance (shallow test) or poke above the zone on stronger buying (want to see buying dry up above the zone. Should be clear.).
- Short flip of the 4053s if selling strong. Expect deeper test on pull-back. Use intraday s/r for confluence (mid-point, etc.).
- Long at the 4050s if selling clearly dries up and sellers not interested. Deep test likely. Will be obvious. Expect push for initial key resistance. This is a more improbable trade.
- Long initial key support if selling starts to dry up. Deep test likely. On strong selling, don't fade.
- Higher probability and likely to be deep test: Long the 4009s.